Garden, Plant, Cook!

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

My New Calendar is Now at Amazon.

Dear Folks,

My new, perpetual calendar, is now available through Amazon.

This new format includes space to write your own garden notes in each month, allowing you to see from month to month, and year to year what your garden has been teaching you.  There is also extra note space in the middle of the calendar.

Of course, all the monthly planting/sowing information is in there too along with maintenance tips and I included some recipes and food pairing information to enhance your cooking fun with garden bounty.


And all of the pictures are from my gardens, each month showing my garden bounty.

Click here to go to Amazon.

If you prefer Barnes & Noble, click here to go there.

A note about the view on ordering sites.  The calendar opens to an 11 x 17, but commercial sites won't let me put the cover image as you see here, so it winds up being side wards.

You can also order from the publisher's site in print or as a PDF.

With all of my writing I hope to encourage and support you in your desire to grow some or more of your own food, right in your backyard, patio or balcony.

Get your growing on, and keep on growing!

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: