Garden, Plant, Cook!

Friday, February 17, 2017

My Publisher's Discount - Good Through February 20th

Dear Folks,

My publisher is offering a 20% discount off all PRINT books and calendars - does not apply to PDFs.

Enter code at checkout.  Case sensitive

GLOFEB20

My Publisher


Pictured is my Recipe book, containing over 150 recipes featuring herbs to flavor your meals and reduce salt and fat.

While this discount does not apply to PDFs the cookbook is available as a PDF.

Vegan and vegetarian as well as omnivore, delicious and healthy meal ideas.

Two recipes using Epazote from the book.

You can check out more of the recipes through the google books link here.



-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: