Garden, Plant, Cook!

Monday, January 22, 2018

Special Bonus Recipe Collection - With eBundle Purchase.

Dear Folks,

The Back 2 Basics 2018 eBundle sale is ending January 23, at 11:59 p.m.

Why should you consider this eBundle?    Always a good question on any purchase.  Every time we have a disaster of some sort, or even crazy politics impacting everyday life for many, I can't help but think Food, Shelter, Water and Income, not necessarily in that order.  What is the common denominator of those 4 essentials of life?  Who has the most control over them?  You/your family, or "others"?  If you have the most control of the where, when and how, you are better able to provide for yourself and your family. 

Just something to think about.

BONUS:

If you purchase the bundle, I will send you my Basil Recipe Collection PDF.  FREE!


I put together 12 recipes featuring basil as the prime herb.  Some unique, if I do say so myself.  From dips and soups to meals to cocktails, these recipes run through some fun ways to use this wonderful herb, fresh or dried.

To get the PDF you will need to send me your order number and email address.

catherine at herb2u dot net

This link takes you to my blog post page with all the contents in the ebundle and links to read more and purchase.



Whether you choose to purchase the Back 2 Basics 2018 eBundle or not, I thank you for taking a look.

Have a best day,


-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: