Garden, Plant, Cook!

Thursday, January 04, 2018

My Next Free Lecture - January 20th, Mark Your Calendars!

Dear Folks,

My next free lecture is coming up at Mesa Urban Garden, January 20th, at 1:30 p.m.

Come and bring your questions.

I will be talking about using or not using compost, mulch or rock (gravel) in your garden.  Got rock? Make Gabion!  The one benefit of soil sterilized by rock.  Patience Mulch.

I will also be answering your gardening questions and what to plant now.

SPECIAL EVENT addition to Lecture - a Book Swap!!

Have books on gardening or cooking you are finished with?  Bring them to swap for a new-to-you book(s).  All remaining books after the swap will be used in the MUG's "Little Library".  Bring ONLY books about gardening or cooking.

I am also bringing my seed bank for those looking for some seeds to get growing.  You do not need to bring seeds.


Mesa Urban Garden
Saturday, January 20, 2018
1:30 p.m.


212 E 1st Ave (Northeast Corner of Hibbert and 1st Avenue)
Mesa, AZ 85210
(602) 370-4459


https://www.facebook.com/events/161962874561033/

 

 -- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts! 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: