Garden, Plant, Cook!

Thursday, December 21, 2017

First Day of Winter and The Greenhouse is Doing Its Job. Lecture Coming Up

Dear Folks,

It is also the coldest day time temps today so far this Fall/Now Winter.

It had been so warm we did not get the greenhouse up until last weekend and I got seeds started on Monday.  I took the picture this morning.

I LOVE being able to stand in there and work - the sun warms it up so nicely and I have a real problem with the cold.  Basically it is not 75!

I am going through seeds and deciding what I want to grow for February and later planting.

. . .

MY NEXT Lecture is January 20th at Mesa Urban Garden.  Mark your calendars.

Compost, Mulch & Rock - The Difference Makes a Difference.

AND I am adding something new to this lecture - a gardening or cookbook swap!  Bring any gardening or cooking books you would like to donate. Find a book or books you would like to take home.  Any left over books will be used in the MUG Little Library.   NOTE:  ONLY gardening or cooking related books please.

I will also have my seed bank with me for those who may need some seeds to get their growing on.

. . .

MY NEW Calendar is Now Available.  In PDF and Print form. You can see a preview under the picture.  The PDF is the same as the print calendar.  All new format allowing you to make your own notes from your garden experiences.  Then you have your own permanent gardening journal with all the usual helpful reminders.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season, filled with peace, family, fun and good food.

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: