Garden, Plant, Cook!

Friday, February 03, 2017

My Poll - Workshop Options - Good Looks, Good Scents, Good Eats

Dear Folks,

I need a few minutes of your time to take a poll.

10 years ago I created a 3 day workshop(a total of 7.5 to 9+ hours over the 3 days) to cover all aspects of growing and using culinary herbs in the desert southwest and USDA Zone 9b and above.

The workshop was popular and I received rave reviews on it.

But it was a 3 day workshop and times change in terms of presenting a live workshops with most folks having trouble with conflicting schedules etc.  Fast forward to today's digital media, podcast and streaming services and I decided that I can create the workshop in a couple of different forms.

Take my POLL in the upper right side bar so I can determine what you all would find the most helpful. The poll will be open for 2 weeks.

The manual and audio would cost the most, with choices of disc or flash drive options.

I do not have a cost figured out yet, however I feel it would be a great value for the breadth of information in the workshop materials.

The manual alone would be approximately half of the full price.  Print editions are more expensive than PDF files.

I would welcome your additional comments and thoughts which you can send to my email account.

I hope to hear from you either with your poll vote or email or both.

Thank you for taking the time to help me, find additional ways to help you!



-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: