Garden, Plant, Cook!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

We Have A Winner! of My Basil Recipe Collection PDF

Dear Folks,

I am pleased to announce the winner of my contest is "HisGrace".

The winner has been notified and the PDF file sent and received.

Thank You ALL so much for participating in this of what I hope to be the first of  more Give-A-Way Sweepstakes.

I truly appreciated your entries and would ask for any observations or comments on the contest process to make it the most enjoyable for you in the future.

Have a best day,


-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.







No comments: