Garden, Plant, Cook!

Monday, December 12, 2016

My First Give-A-Way Coming Up!

Dear Folks,

I am trying my first ever give-a-way opportunity for you.  I will post the appropriate link for you to click on to enter.  You do not have to buy anything.  Your email will be saved because 1) I have to notify you if you win, and 2) I may email you and ask if you would like to subscribe to my blog or like my facebook page.  ONCE and only once unless you ask me to keep you on a list.  Your choice.

The first give-a-way will be a PDF of a Collection of a Dozen Recipes using Basil which I started developing over 10 years ago.

When you are notified you won, your first name and last initial will be posted in the legally required winner notification here on my blog, website and/or facebook and twitter.

I will email you to let you know you won.  When you confirm I got your email correctly, I will email you the PDF file to enjoy and experiment with the recipes.

Since this is my first time using this program/software I would love to know your thoughts and observations.  The give-a-way will run for about a week.

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: