Garden, Plant, Cook!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Around The Garden - Upcoming Events

Dear Folks,

Strolling through the garden the other day I snapped these pictures.

Part of the reason for showing you these is to remind you that most of them have been growing all summer, through the 115+ heat and up and down humidity.

Top to bottom:

Jerusalem Artichokes aka Sun Chokes
Garlic Chive Flowers
Ginger
Horseradish
Limequat fruit and flower
Sugar Peas sprouting (I sowed them September 2nd)
Purple Sugar Cane

I share pictures through out the year to hopefully inspire you to experiment with new-to-you plants or ones you did not think could be grown here.

. . .

On October 3rd, I am giving a free lecture at Chandler Sunset Library

Grow Herbs - Add Flavor To Your Table!

On October 24th, I will be participating in the Annual Herb Festival at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum.  I will be giving an informal Talk/Q&A at my table in the afternoon.

This is also the last weekend of the BTA's Fall Plant Sale , so come on out!

BTA Events

November 21st is this years Author Day at the BTA,  More details to be announced, but I will be participating along with other regional and related authors at a day to come out, enjoy the last of the fall color and get to know myself and other authors.

Arboretum Book Festival

. . .

Link to my publications


Have fun in the garden.


-- Catherine, The Herb Lady


Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: