Garden, Plant, Cook!

Monday, February 13, 2012

My first video post on youtube!


Dear Folks,

I just posted my first video - actually a narrated slideshow - on youtube.  I have been wanting to do instructional videos for a long time. The challenge has been what to start with, when and all the 'first time' things with using a new tool.

Since I recently decided to do a container project to demonstrate "how" to grow successfully in a pot in the desert, this turned out to be a good launch to what I hope will be a serious of helpful posts on youtube.

I hope to keep all future ones relatively short in the 3-8 minute or so range to make quick, but detailed discussions of the subject matter.

I welcome your thoughts and questions.

Have a great time in the garden!

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

1 comment:

school_junque said...

I like this! You have a clear voice, and you do not speak too fast, so it's very understandable. I have never had a water meter, but it seems like a good idea. I have grown potatos in a large pot and that was fun. I can try more things this spring.
Thank you!
Pearl from Globe