Garden, Plant, Cook!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Edible Landscaping News Service Launched

Dear Folks,

I now have my new service up and running.

You can click this link and read the archive notice dated July 28th for all the information. There is no obligation to learn about the service and I'm offering a special 'charter' member rate of 30% off the annual subscription price.

After many years of writing about and receiving questions on how to successfully grow edibles in the desert, I realized most people need a simple reminder system, where they do not have go and look it up. "Edible Landscaping Success in the Desert Southwest" newsletter is it! Several times a month you will receive notices of what to plant and when, and also when to harvest. Included will be detailed information, tips and recipes. The service is $21 per year, but for 'charter' members their subscription will be just $15 if you sign up before September 30th.

For gardeners I think this will be a great resource because I am going to give you the benefit of my expertise, failures and research,.so you do not have to look it up.

Oh and if you would not personally use the service, you can give it as a gift to someone, who can. Just email to:

catherine at herbs2u.net

Have a great day,

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

No comments: