Garden, Plant, Cook!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Herb Festival-Rain Special Offer

Dear folks,

Those of you who made it to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum yesterday, found vendors and music AND rain! It was wonderful to see all of you who braved the weather (aren't we just like desert rats, not liking the rain).

My herb blend RosemaryPlus was my featured salt-free spice, and due to the weather and economy I'm making an offer I hope you can take advantage of. This is one of my very first blends, a mix I call "thrillin' grillin'" because it is great on anything on the grill and anything starchy.

Two four-ounce packages for $6 and shipping is free to any USA destination. Click on the link below to take you to the payment page, don't forget to give your address and email so I can ship it to you, or contact you with address questions. You can pay with your credit card or paypal.

Payment Link

Have a wonderful day,

-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

No comments: