Garden, Plant, Cook!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Publisher Discount on My Calendar and Books - ends January 26th

Dear Folks,

My publisher is offering a nice discount 15% off plus free mail shipping on any of my PRINT calendars and books.

Use code WINTERSHIP through January 26 for 15% off print books & calendars + free mail shipping

Go to this link on my page at the publisher's site.

Codes are case sensitive.

FYI - when I receive notice of a discount offer I try to get it out to you as quickly as I can.


-- Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe below by entering your email, to get all my posts! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer: Clicking on links on this blog may earn me a small commission if you purchase something. Your price does not change.

No comments: